- Sector: Rail
- Job Type: Permanent
- Location: Nottingham
- Salary: £22,000 to £24,000 dependent on experience
Looking for the next step in your career? Join our team!
Readypower Rail Services is looking for a motivated Stores Assistant to support our operations. Based in Nottingham, this is a full-time opportunity.
The ideal candidate will assist in providing an effective and efficient store management process and procurement of goods.
- Receive all deliveries and check the goods received
- Liaise with suppliers about orders/deliveries and discrepancies in stock
- Keep detailed records of shortages and spares of items
- Update inventory management systems regularly
- Organise and deliver goods from the store to the department that requires it
- 07:30 to 17:30 Monday to Friday
- Previous experience in a stores role is desirable
- Confident in use of Microsoft Office, including Excel
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment, in a team and independently
- Able to travel to the depot, which is not accessible via public transport
- Competitive salary
- Private medical insurance
- Critical illness and life assurance schemes
- 20 days holiday + bank holidays
- Cycle to work scheme
- Tech scheme