Zero Hours Site Drainage Operative – Stafford
- Sector: Rail
- Job Type: Permanent
- Salary: Competitive
Looking for the next step in your career? Join our team!
Readypower Complete Drain Clearance is looking for motivated Site Drainage Operatives to support our operations from Stafford on a zero hours basis.
Our Site Drainage Operatives will work as part of a small drainage team to clear the drainage on Network Rail’s infrastructure, and assist in site activities to support the Team Leader.
- Carry out general drainage duties, including jetting, attendance blockages, carrying out preventative maintenance, guttering, gulley’s, and maintenance on interceptors
- Perform set up & clean up tasks
- Assist the Team Leader by carrying out assigned tasks on site
- Collaborate with the team to provide outstanding service and workmanship
- Move tools, equipment, or other materials as directed in plans or by the Team Leader
- Raise close calls as and when necessary
- Hold a full, valid driving licence – essential
- Hold an up-to-date PTS – desirable
- Excellent hand-eye coordination and concentration skills
- Able to work nationwide, if required
- Able to travel to the Stafford depot for transportation to site
- Competitive hourly rate
- Weekend shifts