Zero Hours POS Rep – North
- Sector: Rail
- Job Type: Permanent
- Salary: Competitive
Looking for the next step in your career? Join our team!
Readypower Rail Services is looking for motivated and experienced POS Representatives to support our operations in the North on a zero hours basis.
Our POS Reps police work activities, are the single point of contact on site and protect our POS qualification.
- Ensure all aspects of plant activities that have been planned for and documented in the OTP Plan, are executed in a manner fitting to the equipment used and competence of the operator and controller
- Ensure activities being undertaken do not deviate from the activities in the OTP or Lift Plan
- Represent Readypower professionally as one of our official ‘leaders’ in a positive ‘can do’ attitude
- Lead by example and seek opportunities for improvement that can enhance our service and improve our customers’ satisfaction
- At least 3 years’ railways experience with Sentinel OTP Core course successfully completed to demonstrate plant understanding
- Pass a robust ‘in house’ functional skills test and POS Rep test
- Good levels of literacy and numeracy skills in order to read and understand railway documentation and to write/amend POS paperwork on site
- Good communication skills to ensure clear briefings are conducted at the start of each shift
- Competitive hourly rate
- Weekend shifts